We guarantee results in only 2 days.
6 reasons why you must be good in presentation?
- Sell your products & services effectively
- Speak with ANY audience with lasting impact
- Lead your people effectively by speaking
- Teach others your experience or knowledge & be well paid
- Inform your team/people on the latest updates
- Get your audience to buy your ideas & act upon your intention
We guarantee result in 16 hours
- 6-8 presentation exercises per person
- 16-20 pax per workshop
- On the spot video recording & coaching by experts
- Industry related assignment / presentation exercises
MODULE ONE: A PERSPECTIVE ON PRESENTATIONS
- Why the need?
- The different presentation situations
- The importance and responsibilities
- The presentation process
MODULE TWO: PREPARING FOR YOUR PRESENTATION
- Accepting an assignment
- What do you need to prepare?
- Asking the question: “Why am I making this presentation?”
- The two keys that lead to designing the PERFECT presentation
- How do you know you have made the PERFECT presentation?
MODULE THREE: THE OPENING
- The introduction: designing one that impresses
- The first 3 minutes
- The ice breaker
- Creating the right atmosphere
MODULE FOUR: PROVIDING CLARITY TO YOUR MESSAGE
- Your vocal communication
- Choice of words
- Your non-verbal communication
- The power of eye contact
MODULE FIVE: STRUCTURING A PRESENTATION
- The speak with Confidence System
- Six steps to creating the PERFECT presentation
- Designing the end
- What you must know
- Structuring a short presentation: the PREP formula
- Structuring a longer presentation: the 8 step approach
MODULE SIX: GETTING BUTTERFLIES TO FLY IN FORMATION
- 27 strategies to overcome nervousness
- Remembering your points and using memory aids
- Dealing with hecklers and other forms of irritants
MODULE SEVEN: SPICING UP YOUR PRESENTATION
- Why spice?
- The bottle and the funnel story
- Variety of spices
- How to tell stories powerfully
- Humour in presentation: what, when and how?
- Participative techniques
MODULE EIGHT: THE FINE ART OF DEALING WITH QUESTIONS
- The AREA approach to answering questions
- Ways to handle difficult questions
- How to control questions from the audience
- How to use the group dynamics to deal with objections
MODULE NINE: ORGANIZING THE ENVIRONMENT FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT
- Positioning yourself
- Using visual tools
- Setting up and getting it right
This programme uses accelerated learning methods to speed up the learning process. As the focus is on skill training, the approach of the programme will be a pratical one that employs the following:
- Short lectures
- Participants’ presentations can be video-recorded and play back for critique
- Assignments and activities
“Very informative, knowledge well shared, easy tips to remember and apply. ”
Zulkifli Bin Nahar, Penolong Pengawai Tadbir, Jabatan Tanah dan Survei Sarawak
“A great course to improve my presentation skills.”
Mohd Haswandi Bin Ibrahim, Penolong Pengawai Tadbir, Jabatan Tanah dan Survei Sarawak
“This programme is very effective to build strong self esteem so that I can be calm and can deliver speech very well in front of the audiences.”
Siti Nurhikmah Bt Abu Seman, Penolong Pengawai Tadbir, Jabatan Tanah dan Survei Sarawak
“It’s a very effective program where it really motivates the participants.”
Adeline Debra William Chen, Penolong Pengawai Tadbir, Jabatan Tanah dan Survei Sarawak
“A good program to continue, useful to build confidence on someone.”
Nurshahidatul Azwa Bt Sulaiman, Penolong Pengawai Tadbir, Jabatan Tanah dan Survei Sarawak
“I will recommend to my friends to attend especially the one with low self-esteem to present.”
Norshaherma Bt Kolek, Pegawai Tadbir, Jabatan Tanah dan Survei Sarawak
“The programme was very good and interesting.I learned to speak with impact in front of the participants without fear. The skills and knowledge gained help me to increase my confident and to be a better speaker/presenter. “Join this programme and I believ
Abdul Halim Edon – Executive – Training, Hardwood Timber
“Very Effective! I have learned A Lot of Powerful tips & techniques. I definitely will be a good speaker after this seminar. I am now a good speaker! I’m looking forward to the next seminar. I want more!”
Stefanie Nyarok – Managing Director – Golden Matrix
“I attended the training programme “SPEAK WITH IMPACT” in Kuching at Telang Usan, 6 – 7 August, 2008. I believe my confidence to speak to any audience catapult 100% (Honestly I still can’t believe myself improved in such a short time – your training are j
Catherine Tan Gek Luang, Strategic Business Owner, Quest Net
“The program provides avenue for me to practice without fear of making mistakes. It also provides me constructive feedback on my way of presentation. It is indeed a good program. It helps you to build your confidence and learn to let go the fear in you.”
Wan Norhasrina Wan Ghazali, Senior Executive of Bank Negara Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Awsome. Very beneficial. I absolutely encourage who ever want to attend this program because it covers several areas in which you could improve yourself, relationships and enhances work performance.
Imor Ak Langgu, University Malaysia Sarawak
Very interesting, full of knowledge & encouragement , and very motivated with the sharing info.
Neil Anak Jimeli, University Malaysia Sarawak
How to develop & try new thing in life, transform negative attitude to positive attitude and know the reason why we need to change. I got now knowledge that can be apply from work & life.
Mohamad Noh Bin Othman, University Malaysia Sarawak
Exposed what depth inside and slow boost out the negative thinking out from myself and I do feel good especially in relationship.
Petranilla Anak John Chundi ,University Malaysia Sarawak
Very good and relevant to my job. I want attend this program again for learning and refreshing the idea.
Sendi Anak Tangan, University Malaysia Sarawak
The new you is really a useful program. Yes, I want to attend anymore program by Mastermind to improve my lifestyle & work style.
Jenny Kueh Siok Khang, University Malaysia Sarawak
Amazing. Yes, I want to attend any program under Mastermind to gain more knowledge, which is very valuable and can be applied in life and work, very relevant.
Norfarizan Johar, University Malaysia Sarawak
Change my mindset & challenge myself to do more new thing. Yes I want to attend anymore program by Mastermind Training because Im having a new knowledge.
Ruzilawati Poniti, University Malaysia Sarawak
Good and beneficial to those in need of transforming their lives to be organized and successful. Looking forward to attend other program in future.
Norlia Binti Ismail, University Malaysia Sarawak
Its a good & knowledgeable program. Especially for those who intend to make an transformation on their life & work.
Pauline Anak Patrick, University Malaysia Sarawak